Friday, November 29, 2013


A Note of Thanks and Support

 As you prepare to move on, take a minute and think about how your colleagues have supported you, how you have supported them, and what you wish for your colleagues as they continue in their careers as professionals and advocates working with young children, their families, and other professionals in the early childhood field. 

            Throughout this class I have learned and grown as a student and professional. I cant thank everyone for their support individually, so I will use this post to express my gratitude for their help. The way everyone supported me was through insightful ideas that helped me better understand my topic and not only that but give me ideas to improve my advocacy plan .

I have supported several of my colleagues by giving ideas in which they can better improve their advocacy plan so that they have a better structure in what they plan to do or just few insights that could better improve their plan too.

I wish my colleagues the best of luck as they continue their careers as professionals and advocates. I wish their passion and love as educators and an advocate continues to grow everyday as they make a difference in young children’s and their families lives. I wish that they keep learning more on how to be advocates and better educators so that the children and families get the best possible knowledge they can receive from any of my colleagues.
 
 
Ashley
I want to thank you for being there throughout this course. Your ideas where helpful. I also enjoyed learning about your advocacy efforts and helping you as well. As you continue to advocate don't forget what we learned in this class.
AshleyBerryblog.wordpress.com

Cindy Meyer
Now that this class has come to an end I would like to thank you for all of your inspiring comments and suggestions in the class. I have enjoyed learning with you and improving one another's advocacy plan with our ideas. I hope that you continue to grow as an advocate and educator outside of this class. I wish you much luck!
Cindymeyeradvocacyblogspot.com
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment